Muziki Africa is Africa's premier conference and marketplace for the continent's music industry to engage on the business of music.
DISCOVER MUZIKI AFRICA
CONNECTING AFRICA TO THE WORLD THROUGH MUSIC
Focussing on the core music business (labels, publishers, rights societies and more), the technology sector (start-ups, developers, and big tech companies), and brands and the agencies that represent them (for music and brand campaigns) Muziki Africa is the place that will you put you face-to-face with the people, content, and ideas to give you a fresh year of opportunity.
Muziki Africa is also a platform for showcasing new African artists, musical trends and music related products and services.
SOUNDS OF MUZIKI
Muziki Africa and Paradise Sound System are calling all emerging African artists and bands to be part of the Sounds of Muziki 2022 Compilation!
All you need to do is to submit your new music and stand a chance to release your latest single with Paradise Sound System. Submit your new music and stand a chance to release your up and coming unreleased music via Paradise Sound System, the label & team with over 15 years of experience has built artists from grassroots up such as Moonchild Sanelly, Mi Casa, Locnville, GoodLuck, Deep Aztec and Floyd Lavine to name a few! The most recent success includes the International success story of Zakes Bantwini’s smash hit ‘Osama’!
"Muziki Africa is a big step for artists not only to tap into the music sector but also all the other creative industries. As a self-managed, independent artist this will allow me to be exposed to an entirely new network of professionals that I would never ever have been able to reach."
Bonga Kwana - singer, songwriter and entertainer
WHO ATTENDS MUZIKI AFRICA
- Music labels
- Music publishers
- Digital content providers
- Online entertainment media
- AM + FM radio stations
- Boutique recording studios
- Entertainment legal services
- Artist management companies
- Recording artists – signed
- Recording artists - unsigned
ENTER OUR WORLD
LOOK FORWARD TO
- Muziki Africa Pavillon at FAME Week Africa - connecting labels, streamers, producers and artists
- Muziki Africa conference - a two-day conference in partnership with African Rising Music Conference
- The Sounds of Muziki Africa - a day in the recording studio with up-and-coming artists. The compilation will be released via Paradise Sound System.
- The FAMEous Party - this is where African creatives meet for memorable musical experience under the African sky.
WANT TO ATTEND
Bringing the Film + TV, Arts + Animation, Music + Media and Entertainment technology sector together, FAME Week Africa is the go-to place for creative industry professionals.
GET IN TOUCH
Want more information on how you can get involved in the show? We are here to help you every step of the way.