OPEN TO MIP AFRICA DELEGATES. Space is limited, registration is essential.
PROJECT PITCHES AT MIP AFRICA
Turn your creativity into successful featured content. The Pitch Platform is open to all creators and producers willing to present their new and original, scripted or non-scripted entertainment ideas.
1. Project Document
- Maximum 12 page pdf document.
- Includes; Project title, synopsis, genre, format, budget and distribution plan
- Please provide Producer, Director and key team details
- Please provide a link or include video / visual treatment and / or creative notes where available
- Please include company information including contact person’s name and contact details, website and social media details
- Please indicate your project status:
- “Early Stage – 0 to 25% financed”
- “In development– 25% to 75% financed”
- Please provide summary on funding still required
2. Please provide production experience (Company Profile / Producers CV)
***Please note all information to be submitted in a single email. Submissions to email@example.com
- Deadline for project submissions – 12th August 2022
- Feedback on selected projects to be communicated – 19th August
- Presentation preparation at CTICC ahead of Project Pitches 22nd and 23rd August
- Project Pitches at Mip Africa from 24-26th August
We look forward to hearing from you and to having you as a part of MIP AFRICA
WANT TO ATTEND
Bringing the Film + TV, Arts + Animation, Music + Media and Entertainment technology sector together, FAME Week Africa is the go-to place for creative industry professionals.
GET IN TOUCH
Want more information on how you can get involved in the show? We are here to help you every step of the way.